1.- Ownership of the Website
In compliance with the provisions of article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (hereinafter, “LSSI“), we inform you that the web page https://groenlandiatech.com/ (hereinafter, the “Website”) is operated by GROENLANDIA VENTURES, S.L. (hereinafter, “Groenlandia”), with N.I.F. B-67467357, registered in the Mercantile Registry of Barcelona, Volume 47,206, Folio 166 and Page B-544,713, whose registered office is at Pl Pau Vila, Nº 1, 4A, 08039 Barcelona.
2.- Use of the Website
This Legal Notice (hereinafter, the “Legal Notice“) establishes the conditions that regulate the use of the services of the information society that Greenland makes available to users of the Internet network through the Website.
Access to the Website is free, except in relation to the cost of connection through the telecommunications network provided by the access provider that the User has contracted.
Greenland reserves the right to make, at any time and without the need for prior notice, modifications and updates to the Website and its contents, configuration and presentation, including this Legal Notice, so we recommend reading it before each access and navigation through the website. Greenland will place these conditions in a visible place, freely accessible for any queries you want to make.
The User undertakes not to use the Website for fraudulent purposes, as well as not to carry out any conduct that could damage the image, interests and rights of Greenland or third parties, forcing themselves to use the Website, the services and the contents included in it in a diligent, correct and lawful manner. In particular, the User undertakes to refrain from: deleting, evading or manipulating the “copyright” and other data identifying the rights of its owners incorporated into the contents of the Website, as well as the technical protection devices, or any mechanisms of information that such content may include. Likewise, the User undertakes not to carry out any act in order to damage, disable or overload the Website, or that would prevent, in any way, its normal use and operation.
As a consequence of the foregoing, the User is solely responsible to Greenland and third parties for:
– Those consequences that may arise from the use, for illicit purposes or effects or contrary to this document, of any content of the Website, prepared by Greenland or any third party.
– The consequences that may arise from the use contrary to the content of this document and harmful to the interests or rights of third parties, or that in any way may damage, disable or deteriorate the Website or its services or prevent normal enjoyment by others. Users
In the event that you breach this Legal Notice, or that we in Greenland reasonably suspect that you are breaching it, Greenland reserves the right to limit, suspend or terminate your access to the Website, adopting any technical measure necessary for that purpose. Likewise, Greenland reserves the right to decide, at any time, on the continuity of the services it provides through the Website.
3.- Intellectual and Industrial Property
The intellectual property rights on the layout of the contents of the Website (including the sui generis right on the database), its graphic design (look & feel), the distinctive signs (trademarks and trade names), the computer programs underlying (including source codes), as well as the different elements that make up the Website (texts, graphics, logos, designs, photographs, videos, etc.) correspond to Greenland or has, where appropriate, the right to use and exploit the same, and in this sense constitute works protected by current intellectual and industrial property regulations.
The use of the Website by the User in no way implies the transfer of any intellectual and/or industrial property rights over it, its contents and/or the distinctive signs of Greenland. To this end, through this Legal Notice, except in those cases in which it is legally permissible.
The User is expressly prohibited from reproducing, transforming, distributing, publicly communicating, making available, extracting and/or reusing the Website, its contents and/or the distinctive signs of Greenland, either partially or totally.
The reproduction of elements or contents of the Website made for profit or commercial purposes is expressly and strictly prohibited. Likewise, the copying, reproduction, adaptation, modification, distribution, commercialization, public communication and/or any other action that involves an infringement of current Spanish and/or international regulations on intellectual and/or industrial property, as well as the use of the contents of the web if it is not with the express prior written authorization of Greenland.
4.‐ Limitation of Liability
Greenland applies appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure an adequate level of security. In this sense, Greenland manages its server environment properly, having a strictly compliant firewall infrastructure and continually uses current technologies to ensure that the confidentiality and privacy of information are not compromised.
The User acknowledges and accepts that the use of the Website is carried out at all times at their own risk and responsibility, for which Greenland is not responsible for the misuse or improper use that may be made of it. To this end, Greenland will only be responsible for the damages that the User may suffer from the use of the Website, when said damages are due to our malicious action.
In particular, by way of example but not limitation, Greenland will not be responsible for:
– The content of the sites linked through the links included within the Website. In this regard, the terms set forth in section 5 of this Legal Notice will apply.
– Damages of any kind caused to the User’s computer equipment by viruses, worms, Trojan horses or any other harmful element. The User acknowledges that the use of the Internet network implies the assumption of a risk that their computer equipment may be affected by the aforementioned elements. For this purpose, the User is responsible, in any case, for the availability of adequate tools for the detection and elimination of harmful electronic programs.
– Damages of any kind caused to the User that are caused by failures or disconnections in the telecommunications networks that produce the suspension, cancellation or interruption of the Website service during the provision of the same or prior to it. In this regard, the User acknowledges that access to the Website requires services provided by third parties outside the control of Greenland (for example: telecommunications network operators, access providers, etc.) whose reliability, quality, continuity and operation do not correspond to Greenland.
– The use that the User may make of the materials on this Website, whether prohibited or permitted, in violation of the intellectual and/or industrial property rights of the content of the Website or of third parties.
– The acts or omissions of third parties, regardless of whether these third parties may be contractually linked to Greenland.
– The communications or dialogues in the course of the debates, forums, chats and virtual communities that could be organized through the Website, nor will it be responsible, therefore, for any possible damages and prejudices suffered by the User or third parties as a result of said communications and/or dialogues.
In no event shall Greenland be liable for:
– Errors or delays in accessing the Website by the User when entering their data in the order form, the slowness or impossibility of receiving the order confirmation by the recipients or any anomaly that may arise when these incidents are due to problems in the telecommunications networks, causes of fortuitous event or force majeure and any other unforeseeable contingency beyond the good faith of Greenland.
– Errors or damages caused to the Website due to inefficient use of the service and in bad faith by the User.
In any case, Greenland undertakes to solve any problems that may arise and to offer all the necessary support to the User to reach a quick and satisfactory solution to the incident.
5.- Links (Links) to other Internet sites.
The Website includes technical link devices (links) that allow the User to access other Internet pages and portals (hereinafter, “Linked Sites”). In these cases, Greenland acts as a provider of intermediation services in accordance with article 17 of the LSSI, and will only be responsible for the content and services provided on the Linked Sites to the extent that it has effective knowledge of the illegality and does not have deactivated the link with due diligence. In the event that the User considers that there is a Linked Site with illegal or inappropriate content, please notify Groenlandia through email@example.com or you can contact the Data Protection Delegate through the email address firstname.lastname@example.org. . In no case, this communication will entail the obligation to withdraw the corresponding link.
The existence of Linked Sites in no way implies that Greenland has actual or any other knowledge of the services and contents thereof in case of illegality, nor that it necessarily maintains agreements with those responsible or owners of the Linked Sites. Nor does the existence of said links imply recommendation, promotion, identification or conformity of Greenland with the statements, content or services provided through the Linked Sites. Consequently, Greenland is not responsible for the content of the Linked Sites, nor for their conditions of use and confidentiality policies, the User being solely responsible for checking and accepting them each time they access and use them.
The User and, in general, any natural or legal person who intends to establish a link from his page or site to the Website, must obtain prior written authorization from Greenland. The establishment of said link does not imply in any case the existence of relations between Greenland and the owner or holder of the site or page on which it is established, nor the acceptance or approval by Greenland of its contents or services.
The establishment of any link from a page or site outside of any of the pages of the Greenland Website will be subject to the following conditions:
– The total or partial reproduction of any of the services contained in the Website is not allowed.
– No false, inaccurate or incorrect statement about the pages of the Website and its services will be included.
– Under no circumstances will Greenland be responsible for the content, information, statements, opinions or services made available to the public on the page from which a link to the Website is established.
– Any link will be made to the main page of the Website.
In any case, Greenland reserves the right to prohibit or disable links to the Website at any time, especially in cases of illegality of the activity or content of the page or site in which it is included.
The use of the Website is governed and interpreted in accordance with Spanish law, any conflict or litigation that arises between the user and Greenland will be dealt with by the competent courts and tribunals in accordance with the applicable legislation.
In the event that any of the provisions contained in this Legal Notice is declared totally or partially null and void, it will be withdrawn or replaced. In any case, said declaration of nullity will not affect the validity of the rest of the provisions contained in this Legal Notice.