- Who is responsible for processing your data.
- For what purposes we collect the data we request.
- What is the legitimacy for its treatment.
- How long do we keep them for?
- To which recipients your data is communicated.
- What are your rights.
- RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT
GREENLAND VENTURES, S.L.
C/SANT VICENÇ, Nº27, BAJOS, 08001, BARCELONA
Hereinafter “GROENLANDIA VENTURES”, “We” or the “Data Controller”.
- PERSONAL INFORMATION
Personal Data means any information or data that can directly or indirectly identify you. Personal Data includes information such as your name, telephone, email, postal address, among others.
You provide us with your Personal Data directly (when you fill in the forms available on the Platform) or through web cookies. You can find more information about the cookies used on our Platform HERE.
- TYPES OF PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED, PURPOSES, LEGITIMATION, AND CONSERVATION OF THE SAM
- Personal data collected:
In the contact form
- Any information you want to provide
At the time of purchase
- Name and surname
- Mailing address
- Email address
- Bank data
- Treatment purposes:
- Execute the purchase of the products.
- Process and track your orders.
- Manage your orders and send the products you have purchased to the indicated address.
- Manage the payment of your orders.
- Contact you in relation to updates or informative communications related to the contracted functionalities or products.
- Respond to questions or queries you may have regarding your orders.
- Manage any dispute related to your purchases.
- Manage possible returns once you have made the purchase.
- Send you our newsletter, informative and/or advertising communications, as well as personalized promotions of our products and services, if you accept the corresponding box.
- Provide you with a means for you to contact us, including by electronic means.
- Answer your requests for information, attend to your requests and respond to your queries or doubts. In case of receiving your CV, your personal and curricular data may be part of our database to participate in our present and future selection processes.
Manage after-sales or warranty services derived from the management of operations carried out.
Your express consent, the execution of the contractual relationship with you and our legitimate interest.
We will process your data for as long as necessary for the correct provision of the service, as well as for the minimum time necessary to comply with our legal obligations and for business purposes.
If you contact us for any questions or information, we will keep your data until your request has been resolved, if it has not generated a new treatment.
For your security, we have entrusted the payment system by credit or debit card to a secure payment gateway. The bank details entered are encrypted and securely transmitted to the bank’s servers and are subsequently verified with the issuing bank to prevent possible fraud and abuse.
We store and transmit your card data in accordance with the main international confidentiality and security standards for credit and debit cards.
We may retain some personal data to comply with our legal or regulatory obligations, as well as to administer our rights (for example, to assert our claims in Court) or for statistical or historical purposes. When we no longer need to use your personal data, it will be removed from our systems and records or anonymised so that we can no longer identify it.
- OBLIGATION TO PROVIDE US WITH YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND CONSEQUENCES OF NOT DOING SO.
The provision of personal data requires a minimum age of 18 years, or where appropriate, have sufficient legal capacity to contract.
The personal data requested is necessary to manage your requests and/or provide you with the services you may contract, so if you do not provide them to us, we will not be able to serve you correctly or provide you with the service you have requested.
In any case, we reserve the right to decide whether or not to include your personal data and other information in our databases.
- RECIPIENTS OF YOUR DATA
We inform you that the personal data provided will be stored on the servers contracted by the Company GROENLANDIA VENTURES, S.L.
Your data is confidential and will not be transferred to third parties, unless there is a legal obligation or with your express consent.
In any case, the Personal Data that we collect from you may be processed by members of our staff, on the legal basis of legitimate interest, to fulfill administrative purposes.
Likewise, your personal data may be communicated to our treatment managers, for the correct execution of the service:
- Banking/financial entities.
- Logistics, transportation and delivery service providers.
- Third parties that help us manage leads, provide IT services, such as platform providers, hosting services, maintenance and support in our databases, as well as in our software and applications that may contain data about You.
- Third parties that help us provide digital services, loyalty programs, identity management, ratings and reviews, CRM, web analytics and search engine.
- Advertising, marketing, digital media and social media agencies, to help us deliver advertising, marketing and campaigns, in order to analyze their effectiveness and manage your contact and questions.
- For the efficiency of the service, sometimes your data may be communicated to service providers that may be located in the United States of America or other countries or territories located outside the European Economic Area. However, we will make sure that any communication of your personal information that we make or those third parties with whom we share your personal information, comply with the legislation that is applicable to us.
- RIGHTS IN RELATION TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Anyone can withdraw their consent at any time, when it has been granted for the processing of their data. In no case, the withdrawal of this consent conditions the execution of the subscription contract or the relationships generated previously.
Likewise, you can exercise the following rights:
- Request access to your personal data or its rectification when they are inaccurate.
- Request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Request the limitation of your treatment in certain circumstances.
- Request opposition to the processing of your data for reasons related to your particular situation.
- Request the portability of the data in the cases provided for in the regulations.
- Other rights recognized in the applicable regulations.
Where and how to request your Rights: By writing to the person in charge at your postal or electronic address (indicated in section 1), indicating the reference “Personal Data”, specifying the right that you want to exercise and with respect to what personal data.
In case of disagreements with the company in relation to the processing of your data, you can file a claim with the Data Protection Agency (www.agpd.es).
- SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
In order to safeguard the security of your personal data, we inform you that we have adopted all the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of the personal data provided from its alteration, loss and unauthorized treatment or access.
- UPDATING YOUR DATA
It is important that in order for us to keep your personal data updated, you inform us whenever there has been any change in them, otherwise, we are not responsible for their veracity.
If you have any questions or concerns about the way we treat and use your personal data or wish to exercise any of the rights described above, please contact Us by email at email@example.com or by post at Address C/Sant Vicenç, nº27, Bajo, 08001, Barcelona. You can also contact the Data Protection Officer through the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.